Dedicated to Peoria Notre Dame's Swimming and Diving Teams. Latest happenings, announcements, and our history.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Interpreting the Lineup Sheets

I received a few questions about the lineup sheets that I posted for Pekin and Macomb. Here is an explanation of some elements of the lineup sheet.

The 'VR' stands for Varsity.
The fractions are Heat and Lane assignments (1/2=Heat 1, Lane 2)
The time is that swimmer's best time for that event in my database. All times are followed by a 'Y' to designate a yards time as opposed to a meters time.
The 'NT' stands for No Time which means they have never swam it or I don't have a time in my database for that swimmer in that event.
You will also notice that some people have an 'X' next to their seed time. This designates an exhibition entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home