Dedicated to Peoria Notre Dame's Swimming and Diving Teams. Latest happenings, announcements, and our history.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Boys Swim Season Start - Practice Changes!!!

The time is finally here!  Boys swim season begins on Monday.

Unfortunately, the Woodruff pool experienced a pump failure over the weekend, so we have changes to the published practice schedule.  The pool is expected to be down for two weeks.

Monday morning practice will be at Central park pool from 6:30-7:30am for the following boys

Chris Neaveill
Albert Pierz
Nick Lambrecht
Jared Schimmelpfenning
Charlie Cain
Alex Bousky
Matt Kamin
Sam Neaveill
Grant Streid
Keegan Paulson
Josh Kelch

I am still working through the details of afternoon practices for the entire team, but I expect to be swimming at Richwoods high school after their practices end.  I will send out a second email later today after I speak with their coach.  I expect practice to be 5-7pm or 6-8pm.  Please check your email tonight to insure that you know where afternoon practice is.  I will also be posting all communications to the blog at http://pndswimdive.blogspot.com/

As I mentioned at the parent meeting, it is very important that we be flexible.  If you have any questions, please call me on my cell phone at 309-472-9045

Regards,
Shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home