Dedicated to Peoria Notre Dame's Swimming and Diving Teams. Latest happenings, announcements, and our history.

Monday, September 03, 2007

School Record Challenge

Since Blogger added the video functionality, I got the great idea that we should immortalize all school records on our blog. It seems especially timely since Becky Stoughton just broke 2 records last week. To get us started, I posted the school record for the boys 100 Freestyle. Peter Myers swam a 48.08 at Sectionals in 2004.

If anyone has video of Becky's swims last week, drop me a line and I will post them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

400 Free relay for the guys at sectional last year... what was that 4 seconds faster?

-Egypt

September 09, 2007 7:57 PM

 
Blogger Shawn C. Ribordy said...

Actually, it was 3.55 seconds faster. I am working on posting all of the school records that I have on video. I will do that one next since you requested it Ibrahim!

September 09, 2007 8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home